Friday 16 May 2014

More Surprises for Sandie...

Hi friends!

This is my second post for today -if you are looking for Sandie's linky party, click here!

Sandie is a CAS-loving lady and I've made her a 2nd birthday card in ultimate CAS style using stamps by STAMPlorations: The flower comes from VIGNETTE: Eclectic Florals, the leaf is from VIGNETTE: Retro Mod Shapes and the sentiment is from another VIGNETTE set, Chevron and Arrows. I'm going to meet Sandie IRL in 10 days and she will get this card with a little belated pressie! We have some special festivities for Sandie at STAMPlorations blog... So I hope you'll head on over there now!

Happy Birthday again, Sandie!


9 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card Nonni, wow are you coming to London too?
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I am Valerie! 10 nights and I'm there. :)

      Delete
  2. This totally speaks out to Sandie's style. Love it Nonni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I swoon! Love, love it and on the linen card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! And the opportunity to deliver it in person = awesome!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is perfection Nonni. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!